October 14, 2017

ANOTHER LDW IN CHICAGO // SUNDAY & MONDAY

Back.

In case you missed Part 1 of LDW, see here. I know it's been awhile.

On Sunday, I went for a short run right after I woke up. Joe and I hung around for a bit after, and then went to meet up with Maggie, Mike, John, and a bunch of John's friends for...


A Cubs game on a rooftop! We didn't actually watch tons of the game (the views were good, but it was more of a party and we had such a fun time!)










We ate lots of nachos and ice cream, caught up with John's friends (I haven't known them for long but they're so fun and Joe and I always get along so well with them), and Mike and I hoarded (and drank) ALL OF THE BEERS. Haha.

I don't really have any pics from Monday but we all went out for a dim sum brunch! After dim sum we went back to my and Joe's apartment, watched It's Always Sunny, and all passed out on the floor. That's seriously what type of weekend it was. :)

For dinner we got Portillo's, which is apparently touristy. I actually got a vanilla milkshake because the menu (including the fries) were pretty meaty, but it was delicious nonetheless and a good end to the long weekend. 

3 comments:

  1. The Hive Mall hapur made within an iconic building that features high-end shopping, restaurants of national & luxury shops international repute, and a world-class recreation centre, The Hive mall is an important milestone in establishing a retail and social fabric for Hapur. Through The Hive, both retail space and commercial space will be available at one of the fastest growing locations in Hapur, The Hive Mall hapur place accommodate the rapidly increasing demand for these types of spaces.
    Visit- https://www.apsense.com/marketplace/Pn8T6ctEFwYUQmB.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Arkade Sapphire project booking is also the one of the most important decisions most to be made in life; clearly, location Arkade Sapphire however Booking is highly rated among buyers; what most people want out of an is also in the discussion of their overall build-quality or buying experience.
    Visit- https://www.apsense.com/marketplace/jRsXdHP1KbDTkL8.html

    ReplyDelete