Happy Friday, amies! Hoping your weeks were good. This week was pretty lame/unevenetful for me (as you'll find out from my little haiku), but spring is in the air and it was actually warm enough last night to sit outside at CTB last night (aka: pics above, aka: the only pictures I took all week?!). So I guess it's time for a haiku...
Monday. A day like
any other. Tuesday. I
felt rather burnt out.
On Wednesday, I came
down with (yet) another cold
and got locked out of
my apartment. But
got some burritos with Le
Copain and amis.
Thursday, I woke up
feeling sicker, but had to
spend the day getting
ready for a test
that night. Ugh. The amis and
I ended up out
at CTB post-
test though for some pitchers and
cookies outside though
so that was quite nice.
Today... no classes. Rather
fun. Happy weekend!
Links ::
- A funny Tumblr found from the Twitter I didn't know Amie A had.
- I tried chia pudding for the first time this week. This recipe looks delish.
- Pretty walls.
- I'd like to try growing this during the summer.
- This compilation was pretty funny.



0 comments:
Post a Comment