Oh hi there, amies! How have your weeks been (wherever you are/whenever you're reading this)?
On the whole this week for me has been pretty low key/random, but in the good and calm sort of way. You know? As for what it entailed...
Irish car-bombing
for Saint Patrick's Day (the drink
of course!) Quite tasty.
Gave presentation
Tuesday on "eating lower
on the food chain". Yeah! <--Talk about a hidden vegetarian agenda ;p
Wines class on Wednesday.
Always a good/tasty time.
No class on Thursday...
Lazy day. Turns out
Matt and Kim and Ludicris
are coming Slope Day!!!
Applied to some more
job(s) today and it's lovely
roommate 1's birthday!!!
Celebrating with
Indian/cocktails tonight.
Oh! Also new blog! <--How could I forget?!
Links ::
- Smart and beautiful.
- Some awesome photography. And I thought the bee keepers at Stone Barns were brave!
- Not sure these are my decorating taste, but really pretty anyways.
- Now here's a dessert category I have yet to try... (WOW)
- J. Crew is having a 25% off sale! (I'll probably be purchasing this).
- Road trip ideas.
- Yay awkward!
- I really need to watch Frozen over spring break, but this was so good (Scuttle was probably my favorite haha)



0 comments:
Post a Comment