This week. Gosh. Not an easy one, that's for sure.It was my last week home before vacation and starting work. Whoa. My family also hosted two 9 year old girls from this program from Sunday through Thursday. It was definitely an experience. I'm so glad my family was able to host them, but I was so so done by the end of the week. The week started out pretty well, but the two of them started being pretty horrible to each other by the end of the week and the total lack of of respect they (but one in particular) often showed for each other, my room (...seriously aah), as well as their own belongings was really disheartening. I guess the whole experience put things in a lot of perspective.
As for some other things, I went on two bike rides with the lovely mother, made some patriotic ice pops, ate a ton of patriotic ice pops..., packed, finally got a physical therapy referral, painted my nails, watched Malcolm in the Middle (which is one of my favorites), reached 4096 on 2048, saw two amies + a few amies of amies for dinner tonight, and on Sunday I leave for the 1000 Islands where I get to see a boatload of extended family (including a recently adopted baby cousin) and Le Copain, whom I haven't seen in over a month! Hoping you all had nice Independence Days! xo
PS: The photo above is actually one I took way back in 2008 I think (!)



0 comments:
Post a Comment