January 28, 2016

My Next Adventure...


If you follow along, you probably know that I really like hiking. You already maybe already read it here, but I'm now saying it freaking out about it officially:

I'm going to thru-hike the Applachian Trail.
(And I'm planning to start fifty days from today!)

More on this to come. I've been dreaming of this since high school.
I can't believe it's finally going to happen.  

7 comments:

  1. wow this is amazing! goodluck!!
    http://www.footnotesandfinds.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's awesome!! That photo is epic too :3

    www.deasynoel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture!!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that picture! Nature is everything!! I want to go hiking there too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you get to at some point - even if only for a week! I'm really looking forward to it. We'll see how it goes...

      Delete