August 1, 2014

New York Minutes :: Links

Hi! Hello! Hope you all had lovely weeks of work or travel or relaxing or  being awesome. Below is a bit of what I've been up to since we last chatted over here since it has in fact been a week (#awkward #sorryactuallyquitesorry). Do let me know what you've been up to lately too!

New York Minutes :: 




01. Made it through Week 3 of work!

02. Saw a bit of the Rockette's practice atop Radio City! That was so cool!

03. Resumed my lunchtime walks (like I did during my internship last summer) and made it to the edge of Central Park a few days.

04. Not blogging :| (I am never in the mood to turn on my computer when I get home and uploading pics without a cable at work is kind of annoying. I am doing it today though.).

05. Actually cooked for the first time in forever. Quinoa stirfry. Nothing special, but I really forgot how much I like chopping vegetables after a long day of work.

06. Finished this book (loved it). Started this book (what will be a quick read more than anything else).

07. Made ginger peach sorbet. More on that to come!

08. Went out for happy hour and dinner with my two lovely college roompeeps (aka: the lovely roommates) in the Union Square!

09. Had a very chill Friday at work (both people who usually pass work over to me were out and the accounting department shuts down the last two work days of the month, so I've done the things I can do, but I've mostly been blogging, reading, Facebooking. You know... ;p)

10. As for this weekend, I'll be seeing Amie DT before she leaves for her very fancy grad school, going to PT, and going to a summer BBQ for kids/host families/real families of the boy my family hosted the past two weeks. Have a lovely one!


Links :: 

01. In spirit of Le Copain starting med school this coming week.

02. Yes, soup for you!

03. An interesting article.

04. A simple, comfy dress. Or two?

05. A blast from the musical past. 

4 comments:

  1. Hey Erin! Thanks for visiting my blog. My gf lives in Manhattan and is always telling me to visit. Will have to add this to my list :) Love the Yasmin Dress you picked out - totally my style and LOVE the little cutout in the back. Have a great weekend girl!
    Linh
    http://abeautifulrawr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! :)

      You should definitely visit NYC at some point... so much to do and something for everyone!

      Delete
  2. It's awesome to see what you've been up to! I went to New York a few years ago and I am always wishing to go back!

    Owl Girl | A London lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should!
      I've lived there or so close my whole life and I still have so much I haven't done... Like I've never even been to the Statue of Liberty! :O

      Delete