August 29, 2014

(Kind Of) New York Minutes 5 :: Links

The most fun NYC mailbox I've seen (and pretty much the only picture I took this week).

Hello, Amies! At this moment, I am in Chi-Town! It's so great to be back here with Le Copain. This morning/part of this afternoon, Le Copain is in his fancy med school classes so I'm spending the time relaxing in his apartment (...and cleaning it like the overbearing girlfriend I am ;p) before we meet up for lunch. 

As for a recap from this week I :: 

01. I shopped and finally bought myself a pair Ray-Ban Wayfarers (the fake ones I got in middle school had to go) and some J. Crew skirts  (one, two (in white)) that I'd been admiring for awhile.

02. PLL. Did you watch it? O-M-Freaking-G!... Or should I say O-M-Freaking-A?!

03. My electric stimulation (stim) in PT was insane! My leg was convulsing. It felt weird, but really good for the few hours following. 

04. All the Cornell amis and I did a Google+ hangout. Even though 4/7 of us will be together tonight/tomorrow night, it was so good to all be in the same place at the same time despite different paths we're currently taking, distances, time zones, etc. 

05. Don Quixote... I didn't read any this week.  I instead finished Fitty Shades 3 and re-picked-up Insurgent.

06. Went out to the Cornell Club for a girls night with the lovely mother on Wednesday night! She hadn't been before so it was fun having her there.

07. Packed for Chi-Town.

08. Jetted off to Chi-Town.

09. And I'm now in Chi-Town!

10. I guess that's it. I'm just super excited to be here. I'll talk to all of y'all Monday or Tuesday. Do you have any fun plans for this weekend too?


Links :: 

01. Interesting given that I flew yesterday.


02. Totally doing this once it's set up! (Amie L and Amie DB, do get ready to join!)

03. Interesting article. Who knew names mattered so much?!

04. Yum! Would love to try this at some point!

05. An interesting test for those in relationships... or if your single too. (I made Le Copain take it too and we both got Quality Time).

06. I want to make them all! I definitely don't eat soft tacos as much as I use to when I was in college, but I'd love to change that!

07. I've never followed tennis or anything, but these were really cool!

08. Rosy ice cream to try making. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment