August 11, 2014

Monday :: Punday

leaves
Below is part of the group message with the amis from a week ago. I thought it was amusing. Maybe some of you will too.

Ami L: I feel so poplar (like the tree) when I pick up my phone and have to look through ten messages to see what's up. Really spruces (like the tree) me up.

Me: Um... Where did the tree references come from?

Amie M: These tree puns are terrible.

Ami M: I hope they stoplar and don't go on forevergreen because they are giving me a head-oak.

Me: You both need to stop being pain-in-the-aspens  :P

Ami M: You should've said pine-in-the-aspens!

Me: Ommggggg!

Ami M: That failure makes me fir-ious.

Me: Maybe one day I'll suc-seed

Ami M: You should be redwood in the face from embarrassment. Maybe branch out from puns to other things you might be better at?

Me: If this was a pun battle... I think I lost :/

Ami M: Maybe try again when you're alder

Ami S: Elm

Me: ...

Ami M: Honestly better than your pitiful attempts Erin.

Me: I thought they were oak-ay... I guess I'll leaf now.


Yup. You're free to roll your eyes now, I guess.

( Image via here ) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment