November 24, 2014

Thanksgiving Week!

Since I've been failing so much at blogging lately, I figured I would try and do a five day blog-streak and pick a theme. Since this week is Thanksgiving I figure that's probably appropriate. So happy Thanksgiving Week!

I don't have much to say today, but have you ever heard of Jones Soda? I gave Le Copain a custom six pack of with pictures of us on the label for Valentine's Day two years ago, but Jones also make some crazy flavors. The ones above have been discontinued for a bunch of years now, but they use to make Thanksgiving flavor packs. I know "Wild Herb Stuffing" doesn't sound like an appetizing flavor for a soda, but I'm actually a little bit disappointed I never got to try it (or any of the others).

2 comments:

  1. How neat! I don't normally drink soda, but my fiance Jason loves root beer, so I'm always on the lookout for specialty sodas for him. I love that you can personalize these too, perfect for gifts!

    xo
    Kate
    http://www.alltheprettyfrenchies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously though... it was probably one of the top five gifts I've ever given and everyone who saw it (lots because it went up on the college beer wall) thought it was awesome! You're even able to put your own stuff on the label, so it serves as a sort of card!

    ReplyDelete