January 13, 2015

An "Only In New York" Kind Of Story

On Sunday morning, Amie DB and I arranged a last-minute apartment viewing.

As it turns out, Sunday morning is the one time of the week that "the city that never sleeps" actually sleeps. The broker we had been in contact with couldn't make it, and the broker who subbed in? Fresh out of bed and hungover (observed, but he told us that too. Ha.)

But with that said this is actually a backstory, not a complaint. As far as brokers go, he was my type of broker. He had the keys and answers, and cut all  the smooth talking BS that NYC brokers are known for.

After our tour (and before we put in an application!), I wanted to do a quick online stalk of both brokers just to make sure there were no red flags before paying the application fee. What I found? Both broker's online profiles seemed credible, but I also found another goldmine of stuff too!

Mes amies, let me present to you our broker, the model:


Brokeback Mountain?
More like Broker-back Mountain!


(Italian) vOgue to the M G.

Flexed biceps and flex apartments. Oh baby. Haha.

You might say that something like this could only happen in New York!

Do you have any of your own "Only in New York" stories?  I'd love to hear!


Images: 1 / 2 / 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment