January 20, 2015

Downtown With The Former Roomies

After work on Friday,  I met the former lovely roommates downtown for some very overdue catching up + tacos + palomas at Tacombi, which I've been dying to try for a few months now.

It was so good to see both of my Cornell roommates after so long apart. I literally use to see these two everyday. Even though we never hung out much outside of our apartment during the two years we lived together, we spent hours upon hours in our kitchen chatting as we cooked and baked and snacked and did schoolwork and stayed up later than we should've. Even though it had been so long and we all have transitions coming soon (new apartments, new jobs, new degrees), things felt exactly the same, which is how I think things should feel with true friends.

As for Tacombi, it had such a fun atmosphere. I was sad that they didn't have one of the vegetarian tacos that their online menu listed, but that aside, the tacos and the drinks we had were so fresh and delicioso!

After dinner, we walked around the village for a bit (although not long because it was really chilly out!) and popped in a crêperie, which was délicieux. (Dulce de leche all the way, bébé!).

Yeah... I wish I got to see these lovelies more. I'm really going to try to hold us all to getting together before the end of February. Mark my words!

0 comments:

Post a Comment