December 14, 2015

Last Week In Ten


Last week wasn't exactly one of the best ones I've had recently, but the weather was nice, it was productive, and the weekend was exactly what I needed to recover, so I guess it wasn't so bad. Here are the ten most noteworthy things that happened...

1. Breaking Bad. 
I finally finished the series. It only took me 18 months. (Image)

2. Adweek's 2015 US Agency of the Year. 
My agency won. It's pretty exciting.

3. Christmas shopping. 
I'm 90% done after a night out and a few Amazon orders.


4. 5:15. 
My latest wall sit record.


5. Vanilla Extract. 
I made it myself! (10 fluid ounces of vodka + 7 vanilla beans, 1 month to infuse).

6. Work. 
I finally had one of those nights where I lost sleep over work. It was dumb. I got props for handling. It was still dumb.

7. Friday night with friends. 
Pasta/salad/wine/dessert at home with Amie DB + three of our best amies.

8. Saturday.  
A huge sleep in/stay in bed day... until I was told there was $3 pitchers of pumpkin beer across the street. I definitely caved and all other plans went out the window besides a Christmas movie marathon and a dinner (and gelato) out much later.


9. Sunday brunch. 
Complete with zebra wall paper, a hibiscus donut from Dough, and a few of Amie DB's amies I hadn't seen in awhile.




10. And a run! 
Because I'm getting back to that and it makes me really really happy. :)

Hope you had a lovely week! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment