December 5, 2016

CHRISTMASTIME IS HERE :: THE LIST

Because it's now December, I figured I'd make a list of a bunch of things I'd like to do / watch / make / listen to this season. 

DO 
  • Buy a wreath 
  • And maybe some mistletoe too    ✓
  • See the lights at the Lincoln Park Zoo    ✓
  • Visit the Christkindlmarket downtown
  • Go ice skating in Millennium Park 
  • See the Millennium Park tree    ✓
  • Have a Home Alone viewing/pizza party night 

WATCH
  • A Charlie Brown Christmas
  • Elf
  • Love Actually
  • The Grinch (animated)
  • Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer
  • It's A Wonderful Life (which I've never seen)
  • A Christmas Story
  • Christmas Vacation

MAKE
  • Frosted sugar cookies ✓, peppermint bark, fudge ✓
  • Mulled wine
  • Homemade candles ✓

LISTEN

  • The Moody Blues ( ► )     ✓
  • Ringo Starr ( ► )    ✓
  • Joni Mitchell ( ► )
  • Gloria Estefan ( ► ) ✓
  • Charlie Brown Christmas (the album) ( ► )


What's on your list?

0 comments:

Post a Comment