January 5, 2017

MY 25TH BIRTHDAY

On my 25th birthday, I worked.

Because I'm awkward, I didn't exactly tell my new co-workers that it was my birthday and the workday passed like any other, and that was good by me.

After work, Joe met me in the West Loop for a lowkey celebration involving thin crust pizza. We ordered an arugula, apple, caramelized onion, and brie pizza (omg), Chicago craft beers, and got two desserts to share too, which felt special because we almost never get dessert when we go out for dinner. Everything was so good that I'm already trying to figure out an occasion to go back real soon. ;)

Besides it being my birthday dinner, it was also the last night Joe and I had together before we parted for the holidays (yeah, I'm a bit late with this), so it served as a little pre-holiday celebration too. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment