
I actually made this recipe from GOOP this week and they were so easy and decadent.
My Jan jams.
This picture + all the captions.
Ordered this dress on eBay last week and it arrived and I love it. I also already made it work on a 13 degree day haha.
Obsessed with this fashion spotlight and have been wanting one (or four pairs) of her shoes ever since discovering them on Pinterest in 2012 (so many are vegan!).
An interesting take on how multiple couples do money.
Bought the cutest stamps to send out Valentine's this week.
This is the sweetest. ❤
Pretty polenta.
This episode of This American Life was so good and funny. I was the person awkwardly laughing to myself the entire way to work.
February 11, 2017
THINGS TO READ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
Hi! I'm Erin (aka: Amie E)!
This (work-in-progress) is my spot to share all of my post-college, adult-becoming, real-world-taking-on adventures.
Thanks a bunch for reading/skimming/viewing/ accidentally ending up here!
This (work-in-progress) is my spot to share all of my post-college, adult-becoming, real-world-taking-on adventures.
Thanks a bunch for reading/skimming/viewing/ accidentally ending up here!



0 comments:
Post a Comment