April 23, 2017

THINGS TO READ*

Loved this relationship post by one of my favorite Chicago bloggers. (My biggest pet peeve about living with Joe is that he leaves his socks everywhere. His biggest pet peeve about living me is that I never throw out lemons or tea bags before putting cups in the sink.)

Related to this post so much. It also reminded me why not being able to run for three years got me down so much.

I thought her name was Contessa until my senior year of college... but this is so adorable!

Did you ever make this as a kid? It's probably been 15 years since I last made this and I realize it's now the wrong season, but I want to again!

My March playlist.

Thought this was a heartfelt, sweet story. 
Couldn't agree with this more. Think it also applies to walking/hiking.

The latest Instagram husband (!!!)

So I've never actually ever had the real version in my life, but I'd love to make this version + vegan cream cheese + homemade everything bagels some weekend soon.

In case you ever wondered about fountain coins... 


Found these stats really interesting (definitely not stopping with the running pics though ;p). 

Super excited to see the results of Breaking2.

* (And make and listen to)

0 comments:

Post a Comment