
Because I haven't shared any of these in awhile...
On the topic of beans, a tasty recipe I made recently. Like three times. Well the salsa anyways. I replaced the pineapple with peaches and it's been magical.
An analogy.
Love this casual Jennifer Garner style breakdown.
Because I love the Bachelorette. And food. LOL.
Regardless of if you're using them on a first date, I think these are good conversation starters.
This song and this song on repeat lately. Also this song. Joe and I keep singing it.
The myth of the French girl.
Because I'm into birthday posts, I thought this was a sweet letter to a 10-years-younger self.
This song and this song on repeat lately. Also this song. Joe and I keep singing it.
The myth of the French girl.
Because I'm into birthday posts, I thought this was a sweet letter to a 10-years-younger self.
An interesting cookbook concept for a good cause.
OMG. Looks delicious!
* And think about and make and look at and buy and listen to



0 comments:
Post a Comment