
The Chicago Air and Water Show happened the other weekend! I wasn't planning to go, but since I now work The Sears Tower (I'm not even from Chicago, but can't bring myself to call it The Willis Tower...), we could see all the flying practice in the distance the week leading up to the shows and it was so cool! I knew I had to see it up closer and in person.
Saturday came and for the first weekend since I can remember, I didn't run early on Saturday morning. Instead, I dragged Joe out with me in the afternoon for a short jog along the lakefront during the show. It ended up being super crowded even on the path, so our run became a slow jog as we weaved in and out of all the people and then just stopped from time to time to gaze up at the planes darting across the sky.
On Sunday I went back out since Joe was working all day (meh) and I was at home watching my umteenth episode of Gilmore Girls. I made a point to go for the Blue Angels show and it was so impressive. Swoops, spirals, smokey trails, and all!
August 29, 2017
THE CHICAGO AIR AND WATER SHOW
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
Hi! I'm Erin (aka: Amie E)!
This (work-in-progress) is my spot to share all of my post-college, adult-becoming, real-world-taking-on adventures.
Thanks a bunch for reading/skimming/viewing/ accidentally ending up here!
This (work-in-progress) is my spot to share all of my post-college, adult-becoming, real-world-taking-on adventures.
Thanks a bunch for reading/skimming/viewing/ accidentally ending up here!



0 comments:
Post a Comment