April 21, 2014

The Birthday List :: 22.02 :: Invite the Amis Over to My Apartment (Because I Never Have)


After almost two years living in Collegetown apartments, I finally had all the amis over for some good and classy Saturday night fun. It totally took me long enough. As for the good Saturday night fun, we had a wine and cheese party! There was lots of wine, lots of cheese, baguettes, grapes, Summer Hits of the 90's Pandora playlist ;p, charades... it was so so fun! I don't know why I didn't have everyone over sooner. Also, I don't know why we haven't had more wine and cheese parties. Based on the two I've been to, they're pretty much always a good idea.

Also, in addition to the amis finally coming over, both the lovely roommates ended up hanging out with us, which was really fun because most of the amis have only met the lovely roommates like once, and that was sophomore year (awks). Ami M also invited one of his track friends over halfway through which turned into like ten people, which was super fun for charades (and for going out afterwards ;P)

Hope you all had some good, classy (or not so classy...that's okay too) fun this weekend. Cheers! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment