Hello, amies! How were your weeks? (That wasn't a rhetorical question, I'd actually like to hear...)
As for my week here in Ithaca...So... Monday I sent
out more job apps. No success
yet. Hopefully soon.
Tuesday it got cold
again :( and well, I think that
is all for Tuesday.
is all for Tuesday.
Wednesday. Just classes.
I also read, gymed, and ate
a pasta bake. Yum.
I also read, gymed, and ate
a pasta bake. Yum.
Thursday, I got a
haircut (finally) and did
a lot of nothing.
Le Copain, Ami
S, and I had wine and watched
Family Guy too.
Today, I gymed and
my neighbors from home are here
so I might see them.
a lot of nothing.
Le Copain, Ami
S, and I had wine and watched
Family Guy too.
Today, I gymed and
my neighbors from home are here
so I might see them.
Links ::
- I don't know if I've ever seen anything cooler than this.
- Ellennnn. She will always be the funniest.
- Some quirky upcycling.
- Healthier (alcoholic) beverages.
- Too cute!
- Homemade ketchup... I'd like to try this out this summer.
- In case I have no job upon graduating and decide to become an entrepreneur.
- Gemma Correll is always fun :)




0 comments:
Post a Comment