Oh hey, amies! It's finally Friday. This week on spring break felt longer than any school week. I feel guilty for not appreciating it more, but I guess all I can say is that I'm lucky to love my life in Ithaca as much as I do.
Everyday I'd drink 5 to 8(!) cups of tea and have French toast (gpoft above... aka: gratuitous pic of French toast). I'd watch the ten o'clock hour of the Today Show, do an hour or two of school work, watch some Keeping Up With The Kardashians (yeah), catch parts of Dr. Phil (also yeah), and do a few other things in there like going to the sports doctor to figure out my knee, finally getting a credit card, watching Frozen (I highly recommend it (this is also rather funny), going out for French food, applying to jobs, etc.)
Anywho, hope you had nice (but not too crazy) weeks, amies! xo
Links ::
01. Gnocchi (seems easy enough?)
02. A rose is a rose is a rose?
03. Stumbled upon Iceland on Pinterest. Seriously wowz.
04. I loved this. Even if it was satirical it is so on point.
05. What the chef's keep in their fridges / more on Japanese KitKats (whoaa)
06. Admittedly not a huge fan of her music, but I guess I'm a fan of her.
07. Sew many stitches.
08. Squirrel friends!



0 comments:
Post a Comment