When TV shows end, despite how the ending episode goes (…I’m looking at you Lost), it’s always so bittersweet. I've never cried or anything, but when you follow the characters over the course of seasons,often both growing together as you meet them each week at the same time and place... it's hard not to get sentimental.
Tonight, I will not actually be watching the series finale of How I Met Your Mother. Le Copain and I (and sometimes some of the other amis) always watch it DVR-ed around 11 pm on Monday nights… it’s been our tradition for the last 2+ years. Go figure HIMYM ends during our spring break. Le Copain and I ended up making a sort of pact that we'd watch it together when we get back on Friday. While we're both rather worried about reading spoilers between Facebook, 9gag, TV commercials, etc., it's nice to have something to look forward to, even if it is as simple as watching a show.
( Image via here )



0 comments:
Post a Comment