Hello again mes amies! You've all been pretty quiet lately... like if I had no clue one of you ran Boston, I'm sure that there are one hundred other things I'm missing. What I'm trying to say is I hope your lives are good... even if you're quiet or even if you don't say all that much when we do talk. I miss all y'all, and if you've moved on from hometown high school friends to bigger and better things, that's okay. If you ever feel like blogging or phone talking or Skyping or chatting over tea or whatever, I'm still here. If you're still here, here's some things from my week:
On Monday, I made black bean, vegan brownies. It was just one of those days to be vegan. I think I might make more of a point to do that on Mondays from now on. It would be like a Meatless Monday, but since every Monday is a Meatless Monday for me it would be like a Moo-less Monday (since dairy comes from things that moo...)
On Tuesday, I had a successful bout of public speaking (I even managed to get a few laughs!) and got Indian with Le Copain and two of the amis. I also got into the Mindy Project since the lovely roommates both watch that. As of this very moment, I may already be fourteen episodes in...
On Wednesday, I finally made sour dough bread, but I need to figure out how to make it rise better.
On Thursday, I had a busier day. I started my studying for finals and went to the gym where I unfortunately had a rude encounter with an old guy who wouldn't honor the five minute grace period between sign-up times. At night, I went to an art gallery opening and later on, the lovely roommates and I finally went out for ladies night! We went to three different bars, a fire alarm went off at one, we received free fireball shots as a result, danced a ton to songs from the 80's, ate lots of popcorn. It was a very good and semi-crazy (?) time had by all...
And today is Friday. Le Copain, Ami M, Ami S, and I went to the Dairy Bar! It was a very sweet end to the week. I'm not sure what my plans are for the weekend, but sometimes impromptu plans are the best type of plans. Anyways... hope you all have swell weekends. xo
Links ::
01. One of the roommates made this BuzzFeed article with the class she's taking. Pretty cool!
02. Such cool typography.
03. Fun snacks :)
04. I don't know if I'd buy a pair, but I love that these exist. I definitely have trouble finding jeans with wide calves but a small enough waist.
05. What's your favorite baseball team?
05. Are these real life?!





0 comments:
Post a Comment