During Senior Week, the amis and I dressed up and went to Duff Ball, Cornell's senior prom-like event. We were all lucky enough to get tickets as there were only 700 tickets between the 3500 students in our graduating class.
At Duff Ball, most of the music played resembled songs we use to listen to in middle school and high school, and appropriately I wore the dress I use to wear to bat mitzvahs in middle school and the shoes I wore to prom in high school...haha). However middle school and high school aside, there was a bunch of wine which (thankfully) didn't resemble either of those kind of experiences, but made for some good college ones ;P.
May 28, 2014
Duff Ball
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
Hi! I'm Erin (aka: Amie E)!
This (work-in-progress) is my spot to share all of my post-college, adult-becoming, real-world-taking-on adventures.
Thanks a bunch for reading/skimming/viewing/ accidentally ending up here!
This (work-in-progress) is my spot to share all of my post-college, adult-becoming, real-world-taking-on adventures.
Thanks a bunch for reading/skimming/viewing/ accidentally ending up here!






0 comments:
Post a Comment