This week was my last week in Ithaca. It was a slow, but good week...lots of packing and cleaning, smorgasbord meals to finish off leftovers, Law and Order: SVU, Dairy Bar ice cream, CTB, walks around campus, bowling, twenty minute toasts where we all got nostalgic for everything we've done over the last three years as friends, goodbyes, etc.
Gosh. I always say this, but I love these peeps so much. They've been a really great Cornell family. The best I could have ever asked for.
Links ::
01. Skilled catGosh. I always say this, but I love these peeps so much. They've been a really great Cornell family. The best I could have ever asked for.
Links ::
02. Neckless animals
03. Adorable ring bearer
04. The prettiest salad
05. What's your life path number? (I ran all the amis' numbers and they kind of held up...)




0 comments:
Post a Comment