Last Thursday, Amie A, Amie V, and I (plus Chien P!) went for a hike at Teatown. It was supposed to rain, but hardly even sprinkled (probably because we were prepared and all actually brought raincoats). Our hike varied a lot... we walked through swampland, meadows, forests, and by a lakeside. We ended up in the wrong direction for a little while, but retraced our steps and found the path we were looking for and made it back to the car... isn't that life for ya?
The hike was so good that I ended up going back and doing almost the same thing with Amie DB yesterday. I didn't take any pictures (as I didn't wear a (pocket-filled) raincoat, but hike number two was just as lovely as hike number one.
The hike was so good that I ended up going back and doing almost the same thing with Amie DB yesterday. I didn't take any pictures (as I didn't wear a (pocket-filled) raincoat, but hike number two was just as lovely as hike number one.







I hiked when it was pouring here in Seattle..it was fun! That pic of the dragon fly, wow!
ReplyDeletexo