June 13, 2014

Week Snippets :: Links





^^^Yay super grainy pictures!... My trademark. Yup.

It has been another slow week in the 914. Relaxing is good, but my life is at a bit of a standstill. Here's what actually did happen. This week I:

  1. Got my MRI results and started my #Give100 challenge.
  2. Finished this book, then started this one.
  3. Went on one 2-ish hour long bike ride and two shorter ones.
  4. Watched PLL with three amies on Tuesday (albeit someone fell asleep and forgot to record the earlier
    version... ha).
  5. Watched three seasons of Breaking Bad. Kind of addicted to it at the moment.
  6. Made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.
  7. And coconut berry popsicles.
  8. Went hiking at Teatown with two of the amies (hello, hello)!
  9. Spent way too much time on my computer.
  10. I think that's about it. I pathetically don't have anything more. 
Hope you all have lovely weekends, I'm sure I'll be seeing at least a few of you amies!

1 comments: