- A round-two NYC interview. I was so tired. 7:24 am trains are earlyyy!
- A resulting impromptu evening nap that made me miss some plans.
- One long bike rides.
- Some more PLL with two amies. It's always the juiciest!
- Getting halfway through this exciting book.
- A bike trail walk (or three) and a wildflower picking session.
- Delicious mojitos and Heads Up/Would You Rather with many amies (hi there!).
- There are only eight things this week because it was one of those slow ones...
Links ::
- My next kitchen buy (whenever I get around to it).
- And I wrote about passing a ski instructing certification test...
- I. Am. So. Sad. I. Missed. THIS.
- I am the queen of mispronunciations... this could be helpful.
- The Bachelorette. Ahh.
- Did you all see this?!
- Some quotes.
- Cute dress.




Yes I heard the Gold Finch was good. Oh wild flower picking that is a nice respite from the city.
ReplyDeleteAllie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com