Here's some rather big news...
Le Copain was accepted off the waitlist at his top choice medical school at the end of last week and will be going there starting in August!!!
I'm so proud of and happy for him. His med school application process has been the agony of what my job search process was times twenty, pretty much. So much uncertainty for both of us at the same time was the worst, although I think it was good that we could both relate to each other. Even though we now know that we won't be in the same place next year (me in NYC, him in Chi-Town), we've mostly been expecting this for a few months and at least we now know this for sure so we can start making plans to be in the same place as much as we can be. I'm thinking that this next year or two will be filled with lots of LGA ⇐⇒ ORD ✈ (*insert "whoooosh" sound effect here*).




0 comments:
Post a Comment