June 28, 2014

This Week (On A Saturday Night) :: Links




This week I finally got out of the house! If you couldn't tell, I haven't done much of that between the end of Cornell and the beginning of my new job (although I'm not sure on the start date details yet.) All in all getting out and this week in general were pretty great. As for some snippets of this week, I...
  1. Slept in until 1 o'clock on Monday and Tuesday, which is rare for me, but rather nice. 
  2. Posted my first two things on eBay (they haven't sold yet... or received any views that aren't my own #LivingLaVidaAwkward).
  3. Filled out a background check form and realized that I've lived in six places in the past four years :O
  4. Picnicked for dinner on the Hudson River at a yacht club!
  5. PLL'ed with four amies (hi! / you should blog too if you're reading! ;p). 
  6. Headed up to the Adirondacks with Ami L on Wednesday night! We had a "last supper" before leaving civilization at BarVino complete with awesome live music. 
  7. Hiked Lower Wolfjaw on Thursday - a peak I had passed over on a previous hike. 
  8. Slept under the stars Thursday night, which were fun to look at before bed instead of a screen for a change. 
  9. Hiked ~14 miles over the course of 12 hours on Friday, which included five different mountains. 
  10. Relaxed Friday night after hiking with a tasty pizza dinner and a 10 o'clock bedtime pass-out time. 
  11. (And today was the drive home / my first shower since Wednesday morning / a day to lounge around because I kind of can't move more than 20 feet at a time). 
Links ::
PS :: 
Pic above was taken on the Hudson River. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment