October 10, 2014

Little Things Of A Week

This is for all those pretty little things from my week that never make my New York Minutes. 
(Those are still on their way later. Probably.) 

1. Rockefeller Center decked out with American flags
I don't think I've ever seen so many in a single place. 

2. Natural hues of blue


Spotted on Wednesday when I was the last person off the train. I'd love to cut them into a fall bouquet. Maybe next week!

3. Highlighter/Pen Zigzags

Doodled during a particularly slow day at work. My kind of zen.

4. Peanut Butter M&M's




Eaten as an afternoon slump snack on Wednesday. (Thursday too.)

5. Little Lights 

From a sweet encore during the Fleetwood Mac concert I went to on Monday night.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I used to be able to visit NYC a ton and you're making me miss it with those lovely photos!

    <3 Daisy
    Simplicity Relished

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) NYC is a lovely place. Hopefully you'll get back soon!

      Delete