October 3, 2014
New York Minutes 10 :: Links
This one hello goes out to my ever-so-quiet IRL amies (yup, I just used that acronym).
Especially the one who mentioned that my blog has been quiet this week ;P.
Quiet for me, yes, I guess you're right. But let's take a look at your blogs...
Just kidding ;).
I do think all y'all should blog more though!
(Oh yes. A girl can dream...)
This week, was a busy one for me. I kind of did it all. Not every day. But in a week. So here comes another recapular...
01. Work. I'm not sure why I'm writing this down, but I'm 12 weeks in and it feels good.
02. On Monday night, Amie DB, Amie L and I went to the pop-up Central Perk. You knew already that, but it was really cool.
03. On Tuesday, I woke up at 6:30am on my own. I did leg exercises. Watched Grey's Anatomy. It was really great, but I couldn't bring myself to recreate it the rest of the week. Maybe next week.
04. On Wednesday night, Amie DB, Amie L, and I met up at Amie DB's work, which has free pitchers of Yuengling (my college beer!) for employees (and their lovely amies). Afterward, we went to Sprinkles. I'd never had a Sprinkles cupcake before, but whoa. They were soo good!
05. I signed myself up for a quarter-long gym pass to the Cornell Club, and worked out for an hour after work on Thursday. I haven't worked out in awhile, but it felt really good.
06. I'm 80% through Allegiant. After, I'll probably go back to Lord Of The Rings. #KeepingItNerdy
07. I did not paint my nails. Or get my eyebrows waxed. Or get a haircut. I really need to do all three.
08. As it turns out, I won't spend an entire weekend at home until the first weekend in November (Long Island, Boston, Adirondacks, Rochester, Chicago). Kind of didn't mean it to turn out like this, but keeping busy is never a bad thing if things aren't too busy.
09. I'm now on season 5 of Grey's Anatomy. Oh yay!
10. And today is Friday, so I gotta get down. But not really because I'm actually getting down tomorrow. There will be margaritas involved. Cupcakes too.
Merry weekend to all, and to all a goodnight!
Links ::
01. Speaking of margaritas...
02. Lolol.
03. A nail polish to try.
04. I got 8...
05. This looks pretty tasty (in the spirit of pumpkin spiced).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
Hi! I'm Erin (aka: Amie E)!
This (work-in-progress) is my spot to share all of my post-college, adult-becoming, real-world-taking-on adventures.
Thanks a bunch for reading/skimming/viewing/ accidentally ending up here!
This (work-in-progress) is my spot to share all of my post-college, adult-becoming, real-world-taking-on adventures.
Thanks a bunch for reading/skimming/viewing/ accidentally ending up here!




0 comments:
Post a Comment