This week, I don't really have ten awesome things I did. It was pretty much the same old commute, work, workout, commute, dinner, Netflix, get organized for the next day, sleep, repeat.
As for NYC, because this post is supposed to document my life in NYC, NYC is pretty nice. The warm days of early fall are still hanging on despite Christmas decorations already going up around Rockefeller Center and Radio City and the days are getting shorter fast! Can't say I'm too thrilled about that one.
On that note, talk to you all on Monday! xo
Links ::
01. Mini Kate Spade. OMG.
02. I just started regularly eating ice cream again this week. These hacks are pretty awesome.
03. PLL fashion. Laughed quite a bit.
04. Pasta pro tips.
05. Probably the last person to see this tidbit on candy corn, but whoa.




0 comments:
Post a Comment