
It has been three years since Le Copain and I started dating. Not to be cliché, but where the heck has the time gone?! We never really started officially dating, but decided this was our anniversary. Things for us sort of just fell into place without any overthinking, which is perhaps the best way for things to happen, in my opinion. :)
Conversations at parties turned into conversations as we walked around campus turned into conversations via text message the next morning turned into conversations at dinner the same night with our friends slowly, but surely turned turned into dating, and dating for almost two years turned into deciding last year that October 14th is our anniversary because this is the date Le Copain "officially" asked me out on the couch in his sophomore year suite even though we had already fit the description of dating for a few weeks.
The last three years have been really great together. Not always easy. But great.
I know people say that relationships are a lot of work, but people also say that you'll never work a day in your life if you're pursuing something you love, which is how I feel about this.
Right now Le Copain and I may be many miles from each other, but later tonight, we're planning to have an anniversary video chat date where we both eat ice cream.
Happy three years, Favoritest! ♥





Happy anniversary! Love the colour run photo! You're looking at him so adoringly!
ReplyDeleteThank you thank you! :)
Delete