It's Saturday afternoon. Another week is down in the blogs, even if I only posted like... twice. This week was a busy one. Working, gyming, being out four of five nights. Yup. Busy.
As for today, it's been a pretty relaxing one full of brunch, Netflix, and some leaf raking too. I was originally going to hike in the Adirondack's, but the hike got called off, which is probably for the better because I'm totally in need of this type of day. I still have to be up there tomorrow for a ski instructor re-hire meeting though.
As for this past week?
01. On my walk to work on Monday, I caught a brief bit of a Rockefeller Center ice skating show with 2014 Olympic gold medalists Meryl Davis and Charlie White! I can't believe the ice skating rink is already up!
02. On Tuesday, Amie AB, Amie DB, and I got to celebrate Amie L's birthday with her! We had cupcakes and s'mores and lots of wine through an awesome Groupon deal.
03. I also managed to expand my "couples pictures" portfolio (so far Amie L and her copain, D are pretty much the only subjects in it...)
04. After celebrating, Amie AB and I took the train back to Westchester. Even though we missed the train and had to wait half an hour until the next one, we got Shake Shack fries to share and had some great conversations on the train home.
05. On Tuesday, Joe and I also celebrated three years of dating! (The picture on the left is from right when we started dated at a Halloween party, the picture on the right is from this summer in the Thousand Islands).
06. On Wednesday, my work team had drinks after work with a client at our in-office bar (because we have one of those even if I've only been twice!) Image
07. I also worked out after having drinks (and eating like half a bowl of Fritos) on Wednesday. It was kind of a bad idea.

08. On Wednesday, some amis and I had a Google Hangout. (I miss them.)
09. Thursday. Oh Thursday. Let's just say it started out with me forgetting almost everything I needed for the day at home and having to make the trip home to get all that stuff before commuting in.
10. And yesterday (Friday)! My work team had a twelve person meeting with our clients where I finally met a bunch of them face-to-face, and kind of led a long portion of the meeting.
11. My two homeladies and I also got together on a whim last night and had cider, chocolate, and oriental mix. It was a good night. Wishing you all happy weekends! xo
Links::
01. Cool ways to eat vegetables.
02. Funny cakes.
03. I'm such a sucker for puns. These were some good ones.
04. Space photography.
05. Such a funny idea for an Instagram. (I'm guilty too (see: here, here, here)).






lol the google hangout!
ReplyDelete