January 23, 2015

Another Week In January

Happy end of week!
Cutting to the chase, this week I...

01. Started a sort-of new role at work (in addition to my regular finance stuff), which I'm really excited about. It's on the account side of advertising, I'm learning a lot, and got to meet my first semi-famous person earlier today!

02. Finished Gilmore Girls. Whoa. I honestly don't know what I'll do without my daily Lorelai and Rory. I'm kind of going through withdrawal at the moment.

03. Had some really good workouts. I'm almost back to my pre-Christmas biking mileage and can lift 12 pounders (for some exercises anyways).

04. Learned that perry is the name of the beverage made from fermented pear juice, which I keep laughing about.

05. Saw my homeladies on Thursday for some late night (decaffeinated) tea and some lively conversations to bid adieu to one before she departs for Pittsburgh.

06. Played Candy Crush again for the first time in a year. Ugh. I don't even know why. I need to stop.

07. Started packing to move next weekend! It's pretty much the only thing I can think about right now. I'm so excited!

08. Got back into Grey's Anatomy.

09. And now I'm in the Adirondacks again for the weekend, so on that bit, have a lovely one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment