Skiing this weekend... incredible. There were dustings every night, blue skies everyday, and Gore was blowing snow everywhere. They even opened up "The Rumor", their steepest trail, and omg, it was so much fun! After I made it to the bottom each time, I would just stand there for a few minutes waiting to see everyone else's reactions after coming out of the snow gun cloud that covered most of the trail. Everyone had these huge adrenaline-fueled smiles across their faces. It was kind of the best.
Here are a few other bits from this weekend...
This side of the mountain is called the "Dark Side" for a reason, but it's always been one of my favorites.
Sometimes when I ski by myself I take chairlift selfies...
These trails are so steep that sometimes it's hard to figure out which way is up and which way is down when looking back at pictures taken on these. I'm pretty sure down is the direction coming out of the page.
I was originally excited to have a weekend off from skiing this coming weekend, but after this past weekend, I'm kind of itching to go back already. Only a few more weeks!






0 comments:
Post a Comment