January 9, 2015

This Week...

... Was my first week back to work after having sixteen days off over break (!!!). I didn't forget how to do anything, which was pretty dandy and it was really nice to see my co-workers after so long.

...Was really cold and I had a cold. Both were annoying, but remedied with wool hats and pots of onion soup, which I should do more even when I'm not sick because those things are so cozy and delicious and easy fixes.

...Was full of train rides where I awkwardly fell asleep and someone had to tap me awake once we were at the station so I could let them out.

...I made up for in watched TV shows (The Bachelor, Pretty Little Liars, Gilmore Girls, and Friends) what I lacked in the exercise department.

& I think that was pretty much my week. How were your weeks, mes amies? (Hopefully more exciting than my even more boring than usual excuse of a week.)

Have a super weekend and talk to you again on this thing on Monday! 
xo

PS: I totally need to get better at taking pictures during the week because I pretty much only took the one above this week and one of a bag of sour cream and onion potato chips that I just deleted. I also really like having a photo record of my memories.

PPS: Here are some links!

01. Possibly old news, but I thought these were really funny. Did you make any this year?  Mine is to finish my birthday list (and get better at wearing makeup to work on a more regular basis).

02. Thankfully my dad never dressed as embarrassing as these dads, but my uncles and grandpa have definitely gotten close at times.

03. For the tech AND veggie lover.

04. Where are my Serial peeps at?!

05. I really want this as apartment art once I find an apartment/move into one in the next few weeks(!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment