
Happy Sunday! Just here quickly to recap last week. Monday through Friday anyway. So without further ado, last week I...
... Got weirdly into James Taylor's music.
... Was sent on a few work runs for New York State alcohol. I think the people at the liquor store thought it was funny on Friday when I popped in for the third time in three days.
... This isn't actually a me thing, but Amie DB ran the Boston Marathon! I wasn't there (#horribleroommatestatus), but awesome. So did Amie DT (#horriblefriendstatus)! Also awesome. Maybe I will someday if I can run again. And if I'm fast enough. I probably won't be, but that's okay as long as I can run.
... Took selfies in the gym because I was the only one there.
... Have a trip booked to Singapore in June! My aunt, uncle, and two cousins live there and it'll be so exciting to see them where they live because I never have.
... Probably shouldn't admit this, but I finally read my first book of 2015. Like, I use to read a ton! Not this year though. My goal for this year is 30 and I am declaring now that I'm going to make it.
... Had a quiet Friday night because I often find myself needing that on Fridays. My night involved a little post-gym happy hour action at Forty Carrots (I'd never been, but had a get-one-free voucher), some Grey's Anatomy, and some reading.
The End.







0 comments:
Post a Comment