April 27, 2015

Smorgasburg!

This Saturday was the bluest. Not in the sad way. In the sky-color way. Look back above if you don't believe me. So blue.

Amie AB and I went to Smorgasburg. We were going to go to the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens too, but there was a festival and no free admission so we decided to bypass and head straight to Smorgasburg.

Smorgasburg was incredible. It had some of the funnest vibes and it seemed like everyone was so happy to be there. ( I know we definitely were!) We talked a ton and ate the tastiest beet sandwiches and the spiciest homemade barbecue chips and the hugest of Indian dosas and the mouthwatering-est of ice cream sandwiches (everrr) while soaking in the bluest of blue days.

I'm not  sure how the day tired me out so much, but I got home and slept for fourteen hours! #ThingsINeverDo

'Twas definitely a good day. I have a good feeling that Smorgasburg-outings may become a semi-regular thing throughout the summer.

Have you ever been? If so what are some vendors you'd recommend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment