July 5, 2015

Last Week In Review





The Daily Show!
Dan and I went on Tuesday night. Jon Stewart is so quick and funny. Even though I saw him do standup at Cornell, seeing him do his show live before he leaves in August was so cool! Here it is if you want to watch too.


German Food / A World Cup Game. 
After The Daily Show, Dan and I met up with our dad after he got out of work. We had German food and watched the U.S. versus Germany game of the World Cup.

PS: The beer I had was super grapefruity and delicious. I think I'll be drinking these all summer long.

Amie DB and her friend A's birthday barbecque!
Even though it was their party, they were such grill masters. The party was in A's NYC backyard(!!) with lots of interesting people, blackberry cocktails, and Trader Joe's chips, salsa, and guac.

7:00 am
The time I got to work on Thursday. It was a half day though due to the holiday, so getting out at 1:00 pm felt pretty darn good. I napped on the train back to Westchester.

Westchester.
I hung with my homeladies/A-team and we went to King Kone for soft serve (even though I was the only one who got soft serve).


More Westchester.
Just a scene from Amie AB's car. Dahlias in the cup holder. #LoveIt #She'sSuchADahl-ia


Birkenstocks. 
I bought a pair off eBay since I only wear used leather (#VegProblems). I forgot how much I loved the pair I used to have in middle school. Also a personal reminder that I'm a little bit of a granola ;)


Westchester Bike Rides.
I went on two while I was home. I even off-roaded a little too!

Fourth Of July!
Four of the amies and I met up in Long Island.
More on this to come!

I hope you had a wonderful week. Feel free to let me know what you did too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment