On our first full day in Cambodia we woke up at 4:30 to catch the sunrise as Angkor Wat, which is not only the largest temple in Cambodia, but also the largest religious monument in the world!



I didn't do much research before traveling to Cambodia, but I think that served in my interest. Seeing the temples for the first time without having expectations... it really took my breath away.
Once it got closer to sunrise, the colors in the sky started blending together. It's always amazing to see how quickly they change.
I must've taken 100+ photos. I know there are so many conversations these days about taking too many photos and missing out on the moments, but in this fleeting type of moment, I think photography helps you to absorb the moment and not be completely overwhelmed that you may
And full disclosure (since let's be real, I'm all about that stuff), there were lots of people there. It didn't take away from the experience though. I think the early hour definitely helped a lot.









With the sun in the sky,




it looks amazing, i would love to go one day!
ReplyDeletedanielle | avec danielle // giveaway
You definitely should if you can - there's so much to see on that side of the world. I'm dying to go back already!
Delete