August 14, 2015

Back To Burlington

Tonight, Amie DB and I are going to Burlington! I spent my freshman year of college there at UVM before transferring to Cornell and I haven't actually been back since I left over four years ago.

My experiences at UVM weren't the best, but Burlington remains one of my favorites. You know that song by the Red Hot Chili Peppers with the line, "...the city she loves me"? That's how I’ve always felt about Burlington.

As for this weekend, our main plan is to go hiking, but I'm also really looking forward to rediscovering a few of my favorite places around the city. Walking along Lake Champlain's waterfront, catching a sunset from the fire escape a UVM building, checking out the bustle of Church Street, probably eating some Ben and Jerry’s, and hopefully seeing my best friend from UVM whom I haven't seen in over four years too!

Hope you all have nice weekends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment