Last weekend I visited Joe and his family in Michigan! I hadn't been in more than a year and a half so a trip out to that corner of the Midwest was way overdue. Also I'd never been in the summer. Tons better than in five degree weather if you ask me (or probably anyone). Any who, here are a few moments from warm and sunny Michigan:
We visited a fair with crafts, games, and rides. We went on a few spinny rides, looked at fun crafts, and had slush puppies in the 90 degree weather.
And went to Coney Island twice, which is probably one of the most popular eateries in Michigan. Their pita bread and tzatziki is some of the best I've ever had.
And we got ice cream since that's our favorite. Well it's froyo technically in the pic above, but we did eat ice cream too! Also how cool is this outdoor fire pit table?!
And mini golfed! I'm so much better at that game than regular golf. I was only three over par for the eighteen holes. There were no hole-in-ones to be had for either of us though.
And we Skyped some of our Cornell friends!
And hung out with Snowball! She's quite the cutie. Wish I could bring her back to NYC with me.
That other guy in the pic too. ;)
That other guy in the pic too. ;)












It looks like you had an amazing time, the fair looks like so much fun!
ReplyDeletehttps://mythoughtsthroughthelens.wordpress.com/