August 1, 2015

More New York Times

Another week, another holler (from me). 
This one will be extra long since I ignored you all week. Sorry 'bout that.

Last Sunday I came back from visiting Joe in Michigan. It was kinda hard coming back. More so than usual.

Dan picked me up from the airport though, which was kind of nice. He even dropped me at Trader Joe's before he went back home to Westchester, so yeah, very nice. Stocking up on edamame, frozen berries, yogurt, and a baguette is definitely essential to starting off my week.

Work was crazy this week. Busy days and long hours. Also as of the other week, I've been at my job for a whole year now!

At work there was also a wine tasting. I actually organized it so that was kind of surreal.

This week I got into some crazy workouts. Inspired by my second cousin (is it weird that I know my second cousins?), I tried one of the workouts from Kayla Itsineses "Bikini Body Guide". There were more than 120 squats involved! I'm not one for working out for the sole purpose of looking good in a bathing suit, but aren't these such good inspiration: ( 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 )? I'm really thinking about buying and going through the whole thing. Spectacular abs, here I come!

On Wednesday after work I went to another backyard BBQ. I wasn't going to go, but then I decided I would for a little, and then stayed a long time.

I watched this throwback. The whole thing. I don't know why, but I love it so much. When I was in elementary school my family would watch The Amanda Show every Saturday night. It was great.

And yesterday. I thought I was going to go home after work and was kind of sad after some weekend plans fell through, but Amie AB asked if I wanted to get margaritas on a rooftop for happy hour and umm... is there any answer besides "YES!" to that question? We got pizza to follow and called it a night.

At home I binge-watched the rest of Degrassi because it's been my favorite since I was 14 and I've seen every single episode, so why ruin that streak?

Anyways, enough confessions for now.
What was the most memorable moment of your week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment