Sorry it's been a while...
I'm actually on writing from a loaner laptop I got from work right now.
To make a long story short, I had a bit of a dumb computer mishap that involved water and my mac earlier last week. It's unfortunate, but it was backed up and that little mishap has been adding 5+ hours of sleep to my life each week and I've been baking more (chocolate chunk banana bread anyone?!), so those have actually been pretty big silver linings. I'm almost hesitant to send my computer in to be repaired now!
As for life? It's been pretty alright.
I can now do a 150 second wallsit, I am in the (long) process of changing accounts at work, and I'm going west of the Mississippi River for the first time ever tomorrow (even if it's for a super short work trip I'm pretty excited).
That's enough about me for now. How have you been?
I promise we'll catch up more soon. xo
About
Hi! I'm Erin (aka: Amie E)!
This (work-in-progress) is my spot to share all of my post-college, adult-becoming, real-world-taking-on adventures.
Thanks a bunch for reading/skimming/viewing/ accidentally ending up here!
This (work-in-progress) is my spot to share all of my post-college, adult-becoming, real-world-taking-on adventures.
Thanks a bunch for reading/skimming/viewing/ accidentally ending up here!




0 comments:
Post a Comment