
Last week, Amie DB and I went to a Mets game after work!

It was my first baseball game in at least three years and my first Mets game in maybe even ten years. It was also my first baseball game that I was allowed to legally drink at, which felt a little weird since I grew up going to baseball games.



The Mets ended up losing pretty badly, but we still had lots of fun seeing the game and exploring the stadium. Kind of sad it's the end of the season now because I wish I got in another game or two this summer
September 9, 2015
Out At The Ballgame
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
Hi! I'm Erin (aka: Amie E)!
This (work-in-progress) is my spot to share all of my post-college, adult-becoming, real-world-taking-on adventures.
Thanks a bunch for reading/skimming/viewing/ accidentally ending up here!
This (work-in-progress) is my spot to share all of my post-college, adult-becoming, real-world-taking-on adventures.
Thanks a bunch for reading/skimming/viewing/ accidentally ending up here!



0 comments:
Post a Comment