October 27, 2015

Cake In The Park!


Over the weekend, Amie AB and I went for a fall walk to Central Park. She was going to walk through on her way back to Grand Central and I was walking with her until I got to the park to run.


Plans quickly changed once we arrived to the park and stumbled upon a Cake Boss shoot!


The guys at Carlos's Bakery made the cake to commemorate the 60th "Birthday" of the Hans Christian Andersen Statue. We stuck around and actually went so far to join in the singing of Happy Birthday to the statue before the cake was cut.

(The things I never thought I'd say in my life!)


We then got cake which was awesome! I decided to run aright fter which didn't feel so awesome, but free cake from Buddy, the cake boss himself cannot be beat!


It's always amazing what you can stumble upon in NYC when you're not even expecting it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment