October 25, 2015

Sunday Stuff


Hello amies! Did you have a good week/weekend?
I was honestly pretty exhausted for most of the week (travels from last week + lots of work meetings + likely in need of extra iron :|), but all in all it was pretty good week. Below are some things that I've enjoyed this week in case your Sunday needs a pick me up. Feel free to leave anything you've enjoyed this week in the comments too ;)

I'd like to start getting back into audiobooks for my morning commute.

Enjoying this song this week (slower, non-remixed version here).

This song too.

This pottery and the story behind it is awesome.

A sweet NYC story.

A chef's favorite ingredients. (What's yours? Mine is Old Bay seasoning. Basil and mint are good too.).

Good pieces of advice.

Finished this quick read yesterday. Reading this book today.

Question 10 on this quiz made me laugh. Not sure why I took it, but apparently I'm Seattle-ish.

Have a good Sunday! 
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment