
Remember how I said I'd make a part two of this list? Yeah, me too. I've started one, but I'm still missing a few things so I'll get cracking on that this week. Let me divert your attention back to the list one though.

I've been meaning to go to the iconic Tavern on the Green for so long. Last weekend, Amie AB, Amie DB and I decided that all being together on a Sunday was enough of an occasion for a fancy (fancé?) brunch at Tavern on the Green!

We decided to walk across the park, but oh my gosh. It was so cold! (A good reminder to get my winter coats from home where they've been stored all summer!)


Going to TotG was definitely a tasty way to cross something off my NYC bucket list. The food was great (banana brioche french toast!!), but best part of brunch may have been where we were seated - right next to the room a wedding was taking place in. We couldn't actually see anything, but for most of brunch, the bride and groom sang sappy off-key duets to each other. It was a lot much, but so funny. Even the waiters were chuckling.

Walking out we got a bit more of a danceable concert complete with a four person jazz band. I could've danced all afternoon to that stuff, although food coma-ing at home was a pretty good second alternate ;p.
AB & DB, thanks for being betches who brunch with me. ♥



0 comments:
Post a Comment